Friday, August 19, 2005

Yet Another Shocker:

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every
eventuality covered and every opportunity just
has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and
every day is a new beginning. You are good at
so many things, it's amazing, but you can
easily lose your place and forget to show up.
They have row counters for people like you!

What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you byQuizilla


methinks some of my knitting buds might be the same! ;)

2 Comments:

At November 26, 2005 at 10:29 AM, Blogger shannon said...

Is it just me or is everyone who commented pimping their sites? :) (and by everyone I mean just the two...)

I love that image, of the needles stuck through that gorgeous ball of yarn...sigh.

 
At July 27, 2007 at 9:05 AM, Blogger Becky G said...

Boy do you have bad infestation of spammers! If you turn on your word verification, that might get rid of some of them.

I found my way here through Summer of Socks. Though there are too many members to keep up with all of them, I enjoy checking out what everyone has done.

By the way, I took the quiz, and I am bamboo. Funny, because I don't really like knitting with bamboo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home